Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guardian Angel

AngelOfGrief5

In the darkness
In the still of the night
I feel the empty spaces
I feel that you are gone
Sometimes it's to difficult to bear
Sometimes it's all I can think about
And when the darkness is all I know
And when I feel myself overwhelmed
I feel the soft touch of peace
I feel the wings of an angel
And I know that you are watching me
And I know that you will always be there
The Angel of Grief will comfort me
The Angel of Grief will be my strength
When the darkness is all I can see
When the darkness is all that I can feel
I sit in silence and close my eyes
I sit in silence and I can still feel you close
And in my memories you will live forever
And in my memories I find comfort
Guardian Angel, take my hand and guide me
Guardian Angel, never distant, never far
No more darkness
No more sadness
Only love and understanding
Only love and your memory

( January 21, 2010 )

"Today is one month to the day that Alice died"