Thursday, October 1, 2009

Food For Thought

end_of_days

Earthquakes...Tsunamis....Cyclones... It has been a terrible couple of days on Planet Earth. Is it Mother Nature, or perhaps possibly Gods wrath? Could it be that is this simply a coincidence? Or is it part of a much bigger event? Is it prophecy realized? Is this the 'End of Days' ? Are our days beginning to quicken as December 21, 2012 approaches? The Galactic Center prediction, Bible codes, Nostradamus, the Oracle of Delphi, are they all part of some sort of doomsday competition. There are far too many possibilities and who knows, maybe nothing at all will happen. Personally, I am studying all of the paths and scenarios. And while I'm skeptical I have for the last few years felt the need to tie up all the connections and finish writing the book I've been working on since I was 17 years old. I have forgiven some of the people that brought chaos into my life, and taken inventory of the parts I played. There are still people and parts of myself that I haven't yet been able to reconcile with. It is a work in progress and I sometimes struggle with the ability to take that first step toward letting go of things I cannot change.

It was much easier in many ways when the table was round, the walls were strong with stone, and the blades were enchanted.